Dear chess friends,
The Provisional Award in TT-222 (It’s time for neutral pieces, hs#3.5-N)
has been published!
We thank all participants of the tourney! – Aleksey Oganesjan
Send your claims to the director of quick composing tourneys Aleksey Oganesjan via e-mail email@example.com until 29.08.2019
03rd-06th of August, 2019
- (06.08) No.1431 – Manfred Rittirsch (h#2.5** ; Double Grashopper ; Circe Parrain). “The move count of the attached problem did not match the Rallo-80 JT requirements… Dedicated to Vito Rallo for his 80th Birthday” (Author)
- (04.08) No.1430 – Chris Feather (ser-h#25 ; PWC, AntiCirce Diagram). The new effect?
- (04.08) No.1429 – Dmitri Turevski (h#2 ; Nightrider, Zebrarider ; Andernach, Take&Make). Logical; tries.
- (03.08) No.1428 – N.Shankar Ram (#3 ; Nightrider, Zebra). “Only 2 “classical” fairy pieces used…” (Author)
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of JF-2019/II: Petko Petkov. The judge of Retro & PG problems 2019-2020: Vlaicu Crișan.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE
17th THEMATIC TOURNEY
The team of Phénix announces its 17th Thematic Tourney. Compositions of problems are requested with the Breton condition (or one of its three variations).
Breton : When a piece is captured, one piece of same nature and the same capturing camp must also disappear (if there is one). The choice of the eliminated piece is made by the captured camp. | Adverse Breton : When a piece is captured, another piece (of same nature) of the captured camp must also disappear (if there is one). | Chromatic Breton : When a piece is captured, a piece of same nature and of the capturing camp (if there is one) must change color. | Adverse Chromatic Breton : When a piece is captured, another piece of same nature and of the captured camp (if there is one) must change color.
- Section A – directs mates. Judges : Maryan Kerhuel and Laurent Riguet
- Section B – fairy stipulations, conditions of any kind are accepted. Judges : Éric Huber and Vlaicu Crişan
Limitation of 5 problems per author in each section. | Final date of entries is April 1st 2020 | Announcement in English | Announcement in French | The problems must be sent to the tourney Director : Laurent Riguet, firstname.lastname@example.org