Originals with New Year 2014 Greetings
Original problems with New Year Greetings
- (31.12) No.474 – Themis Argirakopoulos – A pair of problems to celebrate 2014! A problem is dedicated to all visitors of this website for New Year!
- (31.12) No.473 – Julia Vysotska & Petko A. Petkov – This light Meredith is composed for you, dear readers, as a special New Year greetings and also as a plaything for solvers to show your mastery!
- (31.12) No.472 – Petko A. Petkov – Another excellent Disparate problem from Petko with a New Year Greetingsto all of us! Enjoy also detailed author’s comments! Thank you, Petko!
- (31.12) No.471 – Kenneth Solja – Author says: “This is my greetings problem for all composers with which I like to wish everyone Peaceful and Happy New Year 2014!” Thank you, Kenneth!
- (30.12) No.466, 467, 468, 469, 470 – Peter Harris wishes a Happy New Year to all of you! Enjoy 5 problems dedicated to: commentator Seetharaman, Tadashi Wakashima, Manfred Rittirsch, Vlaicu Crisan, and to your editor. Thank you, Peter!
All problems published during September-December, 2013, you can found in the section Julia’sFairies-2013(III) under Original Problems menu on the top.
The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(III) – Eric Huber.