09-23rd of December, 2015
- (23.12) No.978 – Juraj Lörinc (semi-r#4; Lion; PAO; VAO). 3+1 variations in semi-r# problem.
- (20.12) No.969.1 – Sébastien Luce (h#12,5; Maximummer; White Maximummer). A new version to No.969 after comments: White & Black Valladao.
- (19.12) No.976, 977 – Chris Feather (h#3.5; Circe Equipollents; Isardam). Isardam specific mate positions reached with a help of Equipollents Circe: setplay in No.976 & duplex in No.977.
- (17.12) Fairings No.46 – Chris Feather, distributed by Stephen Emmerson, is added to the Articles section!
- (17.12) Some photos are added to the Tourneys/Gallery section: diplomas & sweet prizes of the last JF’s competitions sent in December. 🙂
- (16.12) No.975 – Aleksey Oganesjan & Vitaly Medintsev (hs#4). Inspired by No.973 inspired by No.962… – a joint composition created as the result of sequence of inspirations and a work of four authors.
- (15.12) No.974 – Aleksey Oganesjan (hs#2*). “Perpetuum mobile” in hs#.
- (15.12) No.973 – Ladislav Packa & Daniel Novomeský (hs#5). Inspired by No.962, orthodox version, with a Happy birthday wishes to Aleksey Oganesjan!
- (15.12) No.965.1 – Michael Grushko (PG 19 ; Grasshopper). An improved version to No.965.
- (15.12) No.972 – Petko A. Petkov (hs#3; Super-Pawn; Berolina Super-Pawn). Two kinds of Super pawns in a triple batteries’ transformation.
- (13.12) No.971 – Nicolas Dupont (PG 27). 2+2 thematic parts in PG problem.
- (12.12) No.970 – Aleksey Oganesjan (h#6; Circe). Circe in a minimal Pawn Miniature.
- (12.12) No.969 – Sébastien Luce (h#13,5; Maximummer; White Maximummer). Double Valladao.
- (11.12) No.968 – Petko A. Petkov (h#2,5; Take&Make Chess; Anti-Take&Make; Super-Pawn; Berolina Super-Pawn; Grasshopper). Rich thematic complex in two phases with combination of conditions Take&Make + Anti-Take&Make.
- (10.12) No.966, 967 – Erich Bartel. Four promotions in each problem: AUW in No.966 (h==5; PWC; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess) & fourfold N in No.967 (h==4.5; PWC; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess; Nightrider).
- (09.12) No.965 – Michael Grushko (PG 19,5 ; Grasshopper). Fairy promotions in PG problem.
- (09.12) No.964 – Krassimir Gandev (h#2; Dabbaba; Nightrider; 2,4-leaper). Two pairs of solutions with reciprocal play.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(II) – Ofer Comay. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.