13-22nd of August, 2015
- (22.08) No.870 – Georgy Evseev (hs#3; Anti-Circe; Royal neutral pawn). Specific pins in Anti-Circe play with Orthodox Queen.
- (22.08) Fairings No.44 – Chris Feather, distributed by Stephen Emmerson, is added to the Articles section!
- (18.08) No.869 – Kenneth Solja (h#2; Back-to-Back; Face-to-Face; Moose; Sparrow). A combination of Back-to-Back and Face-to-Face conditions in a play of fairy neutral pieces!
- (17.08) No.868 – Ladislav Salai jr. & Michal Dragoun (h#2; Grasshopper; Rookhopper). Zilahi in four solutions with active use of Hoppers.
Dear Friends, I’m happy to let you know that I have got 3(!) Awards to publish – all three informal tournaments of JF-2014: by Vlaicu Crişan, Dmitri Turevski and Kjell Widelrt. I’ll try to publish about 5 more problems I have in the waiting list, and than will need some time to prepare for publication the Awards.
- (16.08) No.867 – Michael Grushko & Semion Shifrin (pser-hs#6; Half-neutral pieces). Half-neutral pieces in Pser problem.
- (13.08) No.866 – Vlaicu Crişan & Eric Huber (ser-s#6; Half-neutral pieces). Reciprocal battery creation in an excellent Meredith position (Black Rex solus in the beginning)!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(II) – not appointed yet. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.