24-26th of August, 2015
- (26.08) – The current list of problems for JF-2015-II is finally published thanks to Shankar Ram! I’m very grateful to Shankar for his work and also for the offer to update the problems database weekly! (I always had not time to update it regularly)
- (25.08) No.825.1 – N.Shankar Ram (r#2). A revised version to No.825 – “position is now legal (and one piece lighter)” (Author). I hope, the judge, Kostas Prentos, will accept this version for JF-2015-I.
- (25.08) No.876, 877 – Valerio Agostini. Two different problems: No.876 (h#2; Annan Chess) – a nice Annan four-man; No.877 (hs#3) – orthodox pieces in hs# of ANI-type.
- (25.08) No.874, 875 – Peter Harris. Orphan‘s festival in two nice miniatures! No.874 (h#2.5; Sentinels; Andernach; Anti-Andernach; Orphan);
No.875 (h#1.5; Super Circe; Andernach; Anti-Andernach; Royal Orphan).
- (24.08) No.872, 873 – Vladimir Kozhakin (h#2; Einstein Chess). Two light Einstein-Merediths.
- (24.08) No.871 – Rainer Kuhn & Franz Pachl (hs#3; Half-neutral Nightrider). Rich strategy with final moves by half-neutral piece, previously shown by Franz Pachl in the problems for the 1st Riga Black Balsam TT.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(II) – not appointed yet. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.