24-27th of February, 2018
- (27.02) No.1282 – Anatoly Stepochkin (ser-h#10*; Grasshopper).
- (26.02) No.1281 – Andrew Buchanan & Henrik Juel (h#2; Patrol Chess). Warm welcome to Henrik in Original problems section of JF!
- (25.02) No.1280 – Sergey Shumeiko (h#2.5; Duelist Chess).
- (25.02) No.1279 – Paul Rãican (PG 5; Undefined pieces, Annan, Chess 960).
- (25.02) No.1278 – Jacques Rotenberg (h#2; Sentinelles PionAdvers; Transmuted Kings). Some differences in the implementation of the conditions in WinChloe and Popeye to analyze in this problem dedicated to Peter Harris.
- (24.02) No.1277 – Václav Kotěšovec (hs#11; Nightriderhopper; Grasshopper). The author I’m always grateful to for careful preparing of his works for publication.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of JF-10/2017-3/2018: Shankar Ram. The judge of Retro & PG problems 2017-2018: Dirk Borst.