24-30th of September, 2015
- (30.09) No.910 – Mario Parrinello (hs#3; Kangaroo-Lion-3; PAO). The theme of Tzuica-2015 with 4 pinned pieces!
- (30.09) No.909 – Stephen Emmerson (PG4.5; Back-to-Back; Plus Chess). Nice similar solutions in PG with a change of fairy condition in the twin!
A new look of animated solutions uses functions written by Stephen Emmerson. I invite those who loves PG problems to comment if such presentation is convenient. Some old publications are also visible in this new look. Please let me know if you see any mistakes happened! I’m very grateful to Stephen!
- (28.09) No.908 – Krassimir Gandev (h#2; Circe; Ibis; Berolina-Pawn; Rose). Roses in a Circe-problem!
- (28.09) No.906, 907 – Kenneth Solja. Long hs# with exotic fairy pieces: No.906 (hs#16; KoeKo; Maximummer; Bison); No.907 (hs#13; KoeKo; Maximummer; Okapi).
- (27.09) No.905 – Geoff Foster (h#2.5; Anti-Take&Make; Symmetry Anti-Circe; Relaxed Symmetry Anti-Circe). A very interesting difference in promotions in a strict and Relaxed Symmetry Anti-Circe!
- (27.09) No.904 – Kostěj Šoulivý (h#2; Super-Circe; Eagle; Empress; Dabbabba). Super-Circe in a four-men problem.
- (25.09) No.902, 903 – Erich Bartel. The important role of promotions in two different problems: No.902 (3->ser-=4; Chameleon Chess; Alphabetic Chess; Disparate PY); No.903 (h==5.5; PWC; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess; Lion; Okapi; Zebra; Gnu; Bucephale).
- (25.09) No.901 – Stephen Emmerson (PG4.5; Anti-Circe Equipollents). Impossible position in orthodox. PG in two phases with a seldom-used fairy condition Anti-Circe Equipollents.
- (24.09) No.900 – Petko A. Petkov (hs#2; Sentinels; RAO; LEO; Rose-Kangaroo). Five times Sentinels-duel between White and Black; task. The problem composed in the memory of C. K. Ananthanarayanan, the inventor of Sentinels.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(II) – Ofer Comay. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.