28th-31st of July, 2019
- (31.07) No.1427 – Chris Feather (h#2.5 ; Messigny Chess). Please, who are in contact with Chris, send my greetings to him! This problem (and one more to appear soon) has arrived to me by postal mail. (JV)
- (31.07) No.1425,1426 – Sergey Shumeiko: author mentions that the problems of his Diptych, No.1425 (s!=6* ; Haaner Chess) and No.1426 (ser-hza1 6 / ser-hzh8 6 ; Bichrome Chess, Messigny Chess) can be viewed together having the same position and the same theme.
- (30.07) No.1397.3 – Paul Rãican (PG 25 ; Berolina Pawns ; Duelist). One more version to No.1397 (also shown in the comments to No.1397).
- (30.07) Conflictio No.17 (28.07.2019) by Juraj Lörinc is added to the Articles page.
- (28.07) No.1424 – Aleksandr Tyunin (h#2 ; Grasshopper ; LEO). “Чередование ходов белых фигур.” (Author)
- (28.07) No.1423 – Václav Kotěšovec (hs#8 ; Grasshopper ; Maximummer). “4-fold echo. “ (Author)
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of JF-2019/II: Petko Petkov. The judge of Retro & PG problems 2019-2020: Vlaicu Crișan.