I’d like to let you know that I’ll be on vacation with limited internet access for a week – 06-13th October. Going to my lovely Italy, with family, – so with all devices like smart mobile phone, computer and mobile Internet there, I doubt I will be able to work much being with kids on Adriatic sea! 🙂
But the site will be up and running and I’ll read mails few times per day for sure. I’m thinking about what might be needed from me… and this is what I’ve found to comment:
- Of course, please continue to send your problems for Thematic tourney JULIA’S FAIRIES – HSP – 2012 – I will read mail, and will reply with confirmations about receiving!
- About Original problems for the site: I can’t promise to publish them the same day as received, but still I hope to be able to publish at least 1 problem in few days. Anyway, I will inform the authors about planned publication, and for sure everything I’ve got during that week will be on the site after 14th.
- About Comments on the site: only your first comment on the site needs an approval from me. All the next comments, in case of using the same name and email address in the comment form, will be published automatically right after posting. If you post comment for the first time during that week, it will be approved with some delay, during the day.
- If you would like me to publish some information on the site – please make it almost ready for publication. I will try to put it on the web in 1-2 days.
- If you have anything urgent to publish – please send it by Friday, the 5th!
- Hm… for now I have no more idea what also? I have a funny feeling about leaving the site as a little baby without my permanent supervision.. Please take some care of it! 🙂