4-7th of May, 2014:
- (07.05) No.542 – Chris Feather – Nice thematic S-mates, surprising B-promotion! (I’ve got this problem by postal mail today. If anybody is in touch with Chris – please send him my greetings!)
- (06.05) No.509.3 – Henryk Grudzinski & Paul Rãican – PG 9,5; Take&Make – Another version of the complicated idea shown in No.509. Nice to see the joint work!
- (06.05) No.541 – Michal Dragoun – Very interesting and complicated Anti-Circe play! (h#2; Lions)
- (05.05) No.540 – Julia Vysotska – A play of two Rabbits for solvers! Although, in one phase, but I hope that maneuvers of my Rabbits are enough complicated and pleasant at the same time.
- (04.05) No.509.2 – Henryk Grudzinski – PG 9,5; Take&Make – one more improvement to No.509 published on March, 7th.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(II) – Dmitri Turevski. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.