4-8th of October, 2014:
- (08.10) No.612.1 – Kenneth Solja & Ladislav Packa – A new version of No.612, created during a long discussion! One more half-move, one more solution and sacrifices of the white pieces!
- (07.10) No.617 – S. K. Balasubramanian – Nice miniature showing an interesting combination of Back-to-back and Madrasi!
- (07.10) Fairings No.40 by Chris Feather are added in the Articles section.
- (06.10) No.615, 616 – Oliver Sick – Two miniatures representing Annan Chess with neutral pieces: ANI-solutions in the first one, and an active play of the black King in the second one! Warm welcome to Oliver!
- (06.10) No.614 – Peter Harris – Surprising promotions in serial problem with two fairy conditions!
- (05.10) No.613 – Peter Harris – A problem with Equistopper by its inventor starts from two pieces and ends as a Meredith final!
- (04.10) No.612 – Kenneth Solja – Three black promotions! Author writes that this problem was inspired by No.578.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(III) – Kjell Widlert. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.