23-28th of September, 2014:
- (28.09) No.611 – S. K. Balasubramanian & Pierre Tritten – A pawn is accompanied by one of the black S/B on its trip till mate!
- (28.09) No.610 – Sébastien Luce – “All roads go to Rome!”(S.B.). See where two roads of author’s solutions go and also some words to the discussion about puzzles and problems.
- (27.09) No.609 – Peter Harris – Four(!) fairy-conditions create a surprising final. The problem has author’s Introduction!
- (26.09) No.608 – Chris Feather – A great maneuvers of Roses with very active usage of PWC condition!
- (25.09) No.607 – Peter Harris – “Difficulty overshadows Surprise”(P.H.). Enjoy solving and author’s comment!
- (23.09) No.606 – Julia Vysotska – Chameleons with Back-to-Back condition!
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2014(III) – Kjell Widlert. The judge for Retro and PG problems 2013 – 2014 – Hans Gruber.