JF Original Problems | May 2021 (2)
- (31.05) No.1619 (h!#19) Gunter Jordan (Germany). The fairy essence comes at the end.
- (31.05) No.1618 (hs#4 ; Antineuköko) Maryan Kerhuel (France) & Jacques Rotenberg (Israel). Some better English version of the Antineuköko definition, please? Warm welcome to Maryan! (JV)
- (31.05) No.1617 (SPG 13 ; Staugaard castling) Michel Caillaud (France). Dedicated to James MALCOM & Andrew BUCHANAN.
- (30.05) No.1616 (hs#2.5 ; Nightrider) Marjan Kovačević (Serbia). “Logical hs# with two preparatory steps. “ (M.K.).
- (30.05) No.1615 (SPG 13.5 ; Staugaard castling) Andrew Buchanan (Singapore) & Michel Caillaud (France). “Conrad Staugaard (see the biography) invented the condition later termed Pam-Krabbe. He seems to have been a funny and kind figure: like a Danish Lewis Carroll, but a socially-aware entrepreneur. He deserves to be commemorated with his condition….” (A.B.)