JF Original Problems | October, 2020
Coming soon: nobody in the waiting list
- (22.10) No.1550 (h#8; Maximummer) Anatoly Stepochkin (Russia). If bQ&bR would exchange their places it would be #1…
- (19.10) No.1549 (hs#3; Mars Circe) Armin Geister & Daniel Papack (Germany). “inspired by R. Kohring”
- (17.10) No.1548 (-8 & #1 Proca ; Circe Assassin) Paul Rãican & Bojan Bašić (Romania / Serbia).
- (14.10) No.1547 (hs#5; Anti-Circe) Dmitri Turevski (Russia). Could be challenging for solvers!
- (14.10) No.1496.2 (-13 & s#1 Proca ; Anti-Circe Cheylan) Paul Rãican & Klaus Wenda (Romania / Austria). An improvement to No.1496 is made with forward stipulation changed to s#1 and Anti-Circe type to Cheylan.
- (13.10) No.1545.1 (h#2.5 ; Circe) Ivo Tominić (Croatia). An improvement to No.1545: “an improvement of my 1545 in two respects:
1) bSg2 is replaced by bP, 2) unnecessary capture on f3 is avoided.
Another wP put on e3 recloses third rank for Rb3; due to the consequential loss of thematic diagonal bQ is transfered to d5. Black Pe6 becomes superfluous when position is rotated against a vertical axis (a1=h1)”