JF Original Problems | September, 2020 (2)
Coming soon: nobody in the waiting list…
- (30.09) No.1546 (hs#9) Torsten Linß (Germany): “I hope, this time Arno likes the interaction between the two sides 😉 “
- (25.09) No.1545 (h#2.5 ; Circe) Ivo Tominić (Croatia). “White lines of action are intersecting on the squares b2, d2 and e2 with the black lines guarding the first rank…“
Warm welcome to Ivo!
- (20.09) No.1540.1 (h#2 ; Anti-Köko) Manikumar S (India). Just a little improvement to the problem No.1540: a better twin suggested in the comments by Joost.
- (19.09) No.1544 (s#2 ; Royal Grasshopper ; SAT) Neal Turner (Finland). If the problem should be C+? Promotion ignores the royalty of G.
- (18.09) No.1543 (ser-hs+15) Ľuboš Kekely (Slovakia). “Double excelsior. Minor promotions.”
- (18.09) No.1542 (hs#5.5) Anatoly Stepochkin (Russia).
- (16.09) No.1541 (hs#3.5) Petko Petkov & Geoff Foster (Bulgaria / Australia).
Happy birthday to me! ☺ ❀ Thank you!