JF Original Problems | September, 2020
Coming soon: nobody in the waiting list…
- (13.09) No.1540 (h#2 ; Anti-Köko) Manikumar S (India). Warm welcome to Dr.Manikumar – first time in JF Problems! “Two of our composers in India: Manikumar in Chennai and Phanibhushan in Bangalore are also doctors(neonatologists). They are involved in newborn and pediatric care, including Covid positive cases.” (Shankar Ram @MatPlus forum)
- (13.09) No.1539 (-5 & s#1 Proca ; Anti-Circe Cheylan) Andreas Thoma (Germany). Gladly joining Andreas with Happy birthday wishes to Klaus Wenda! ❀
- (10.09) No.1538 (h#2 ; Take&Make) Yevhen Trakhtman (Ukraine). Glad to see one of the youngest fairy composers already the 2nd time on JF!
- (08.09) No.1537 (h#2 ; Isardam) Chris Feather (England). “Dedicated to Petko with the best wishes for the success of his latest publication: Anda Fairy Planet … Geoff Foster sent me a copy!”
- (08.09) No.1536 (h#2 ; Neutral Bishop/Rook/Knight ; Take & Make) Julia Vysotska (Latvia) & Daniel Papack (Germany). The result of “work-shop” created by No.1530.
- (05.09) No.1535 (ser-#4 ; Neutral Pawn ; Take & Make) Sébastien Luce (France). “…the four corners theme of the neutral Bishop of promotion…”
- (05.09) No.1534 (h#2 ; LEO, PAO, VAO) Ladislav Salai jr., Emil Klemanič (Slovakia) & Michal Dragoun (Czehia). “Functions cycle of three leos…”