JF Original Problems | August, 2020
Coming soon: nobody in the waiting list
- (29.08) No.1533 (hs#11.5) Torsten Linß (Germany). “I hope solvers (if there are any) and readers will enjoy the problem.”
- (29.08) No.1532 (PG 16 ; Black Functionary, Black Passes if Stuck) David Antonini & Nicolas Dupont (France). Warm welcome to David Antonini – first time in JF Problems!
- (19.08) No.1531 (h#2 ; Take & Make) Chris Feather (England). “The elements are familiar but I hope that there is no specific anticipation. If there is, I am sure that knowledgeable readers will let you (or me) know!”
- (18.08) No.1530 (h#1.5 ; Neutral Bishop, Neutral Nightrider ; Take & Make) Julia Vysotska (Latvia). Maybe this toy is even solvable? 😉 No clever idea for the extension.
- (17.08) No.1529 (#2 ; Breton Adverse) Hubert Gockel (Germany). “Two black Bishop stars, focal play, black correction, black King in mirror position.”
- (11.08) No.1525.1 (h=10.5) Anatoly Stepochkin & Sergey Shumeiko (Russia). An improvement of No.1525 (Anatoly Stepochkin).
- (05.08) No.1528 (hs#3.5* ; Grasshopper, Lion ; Take & Make) Borislav Gadjanski (Serbia). “Orthogonal-diagonal echo mates with zugzwang in the last move. Ten (5+5) T&M moves.”