Updates as of the 7-12th of September, 2013:
- (12.09) No.374 – Neal Turner – A very seldom fairy combination – SAT with Royal Grasshoppers – in s#! Welcome to Neal on Julia’s Fairies !!
- (11.09) Author’s correction to solution and also a comment is added to No.372!
- (11.09) No.373 – Julia Vysotska – Parrying double check to the black King with the one black piece which simultaneously gives mate to the white King. The idea was inspired by the theme of Juraj Lörinc 40 JT, but in the opposite to it, my black piece is not pinned and can parry double check.
- (10.09) No.372 – James Quah – 4-fold Djurasevic theme! Warm welcome to James!
- (07.09) No.371 – Geoff Foster – An aristocratic octet with three nice solutions! Author writes that this problem was inspired by No.359 and No.359.1.
All problems published during September-December, 2013, you can found in the section Julia’sFairies-2013(III).
The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(III) – Eric Huber.