Updates as of 02-09.Aug /2012:
- (08.08) Again, 4 new problems are added! Please see: No.72, 73 by Zoran Janev, No.74 by János Mikitovics, No.75 by Peter Harris. I appreciate your activity a lot!!
- (07.08) 4 new problems are added! Please see: No.68 by Peter Harris, No.69 by János Mikitovics, No.70, 71 by Valerio Agostini. Thanks a lot to all authors!!
- (06.08) See a problem No.67 by Seetharaman Kalyan – composed after comments to No.63.
- (06.08) See the improvement of No.34 – No.34.1 – added by the same authors: Themis Argirakopoulos, Pierre Tritten & S.K.Balasubramanian.
- (05.08) One more new problem by Peter Harris is added – see No.66!
- (04.08) See new exotic problem by Peter Harris – No.65 ! Mr.Harris always shows some new fairy condition to learn!
- (03.08) It’s a pleasure for me to add a problem by one of the first and most active visitors of the site – Seetharaman Kalyan! See a direct mate (a very rare genre here!) with MAO – No.64.
- (02.08) 2 new problems are added! First of all – welcome to Gabriele Brunori, Italy! See his problem No.62. The second one is my own, Anti-Andernach, No.63.
- (02.08) New issue of Fairings by Chris Feather is added to the Articles. See Fairings No.25!
- See the new design of the main page of Original problems and my post about it! Hope, you like it!
- See the unique h#-book by Christopher Feather – BLACK TO PLAY – at the Articles page.