Updates as of 11-14 Apr, 2013:
- (14.04) No.239.1 – Arno Tüngler – author writes “It beats the former record of Branko and me by 38 moves (what is quite an achievement in this very special field).” Added to the page with a previous record, No.239.
- (14.04) No.297 – Julia Vysotska – This is my first try of using Marine pieces. Neutral Siren & Triton in a battery play, Zilahi, underpromotions.
- (13.04) No.296 – Seetharaman Kalyan – Surprising underpromotions, difficult solution in a reflexmate by one of the most active visitors!
- (12.04) No.292.1 – Petko A. Petkov – A new, improved version, of No.292, added to the same page!
- (11.04) No.294, 295 – These two problems by Nikola Predrag were firstly presented in the comments to No.289 and now I’m happy to show them here and thankful for the dedication to the 1st birthday of Julia’s Fairies!
You can see, that now there are two sections under the Original Problems top menu: Julia’sFairies-2012 with all problems of the year 2012; Julia’sFairies-2013(I) which will contain the problems of January-April, 2013. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(I) – Juraj Brabec.