02-27th of November, 2015
- (27.11) No.962 – Aleksey Oganesjan (hs#3,5). Underpromotions and bicolor Bristol in HS# Meredith without fairy pieces.
- (27.11) No.961 – Gani Ganapathi & Georgy Evseev (h#2; Take&Make). Take & Make specific echo-mates in Miniature form. Composed after No.440 (by G.Ganapathi).
- (26.11) No.960 – Erich Bartel & Seetharaman K. (hs#4.5; VAO). Valladao in a joint problem presented as an extension to No.864 (by E.Bartel).
- (26.11) No.959 – Ján Kovalič (h#2; Take & Make). A cycle of moves’ repetitions in Take & Make problem. Warm welcome to Ján in Original Problems section of JF!
- (24.11) No.958 – Vlaicu Crișan (h#2; Take & Make; Anti-Take & Make). Nice unpins and selfblocks in a light presentation of Take&Make + Anti-Take&Make combination.
- (24.11) No.956, 957 – Erich Bartel. A King in three corners in No.956 (h=7.5; Alphabetic Chess; Grasshopper; Contra-Grasshopper) and fairy AUW in No.957 (h==6; PWC; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess; Zebra, Giraffe, Okapi, Bison).
- (22.11) No.955 – N.Shankar Ram (s#7; Kamikaze Chess; Diagram Circe; Ibis; Triton). ”6×6 cycle of W & B moves” (NSR).
- (17.11) No.954 – Sébastien Luce (ser-h#11; Dynamo). Dynamo fairy condition in Miniature. The problem is published in memory of the victims of the Bataclan (13-11-2015). My condolences to the people of France!
- (15.11) Fairings No.45 – Chris Feather, distributed by Stephen Emmerson, is added to the Articles section!
- (14.11) No.952, 953 – Vladimir Kozhakin. Non-identical solutions in h# and hs# problems: No.952 (h#2; PWC; Take & Make) and No.953 (hs#4).
- (14.11) No.951 – Oliver Sick (h#4.5; Masand). Echo-mates in Masand Miniature.
- (13.11) No.950 – N.Shankar Ram (#4; Kamikaze Alfil+Dabbaba Rider). Alfil+Dabbaba Riders (implemented in WinChloe only!) in a complex presentation of Jacobs theme.
- (12.11) No.948, 949 – Erich Bartel. Serial problems with Ortho+fairy AUW in No.948 (ser-==16; Madrasi RI; Alphabetic Chess; Nightrider; Antelope; Lion; Root-50-leaper) and Valladao in No.949 (ser-s#7; Anti-Circe; Grasshopper).
- (11.11) No.592.1 – Igor Kochulov (#2; Einstein Chess; Anti-Circe). An improved version to No.592 (JF-2014/III); the problem wasn’t included in the Award JF-2014/III (“unfortunately with a flight-taking key”, K.Widlert), and a new version will participate in the current competition.
- (09.11) No.930.1 – Paul Rãican (PG 11.5; Sentinels). Correction to No.930 after comment by Georgy Evseev.
- (08.11) No.931.1 – Paul Rãican (PG 11; Annan Chess). Correction to No.931 after comment by Gregor Werner.
- (03.11) No.945, 946, 947 – Pierre Tritten (ser-h#3; Circe Couscous). Three ‘passive’ white AUWs, showing all combinations of promotions (B+Q, R+S in (1); B+S, R+Q in (2); B+R, S+Q in (3)). (Author)
- (02.11) No.944 – Petko A. Petkov (hs#4; Chameleon). Masked half-battery and model pin-mates in a play of five Chameleon pieces in two phases.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top. The judge of informal fairy tournament JF-2015(II) – Ofer Comay. The judge of Retro and PG problems 2015-2016 – Thomas Brand.