JF Original Problems | August, 2021
The judge of JF-2021-II: not appointed .
The judge of Retro & PG problems 2021-2022: Thomas Brand, who will judge JF’s PG&Retros tournament for the 2nd time! I’ve written some words about Thomas before, but would like to add that his devotion to Retro field, his helpfulness, and positivity are so unique! I’m happy to have Thomas as a judge on JF, and deeply grateful to him for accepting my invitation!
- (31.08) No.1647 (PG 7.5 ; #Colour) Gregor Werner (Germany).
- (31.08) No.1646 (hs#3.5 ; Gnu, Lion ; Circe) Theodoros Giakatis (Greece). “This problem is inspired by a short video….” (Author)
- (30.08) No.1645 (hs#2 ; Circe Assassin) Gábor Tar (Hungary).
- (30.08) No.1644 (#4 ; Double Grasshopper ; Breton Chromatique Adverse) Bruno Kampmann (France). “6 different model mates.” (Author)
- (30.08) No.1643 (PG 13.5) Velmurugan Nallusamy (India). Warm welcome to Velmurugan with an exchange of sacrifices!
- (30.08) No.1642 (#3 ; LEO, PAO, VAO, Equihopper) Ladislav Salai jr., Emil Klemanič, Ladislav Packa (Slovakia), Michal Dragoun (Czechia). “Three pairs of variations…” (Authors)
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe‘s graphics, Christian Poisson