JF Original Problems | December, 2020
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 !
My very best wishes to everybody!
(19.12.) Julia’s illness is over! ⇒
Dear friends, probably now I can tell I have fully recovered from Corona virus, after about 3 weeks. Well, already for some days I’m healthy enough to publish your problems, but the same time I have too much of office work to do, plus preparations for Christmas at home. I haven’t still checked all your problems from the list below arrived in December, and I’m not sure if able to publish all of them, but will try. Have to tell you, on the first place will go the problems which can be easily tested with Popeye or having solutions in full notation (departure-arrival square) – the problems taking less of time to publish with animation. Please, report to me if you’ve sent me anything but not included in the list below:
- (31.12) No.1577 (#2 ; PAO, VAO, NAO, RAO, Chinese Camelrider) Jean-Marc Loustau (France). “Double complete Tertiary Threat Correction (TTC), with successive corrections of thematic double threats” (Author) … and much more!
- (31.12) No.1576 (#3 ; Mars Circe) Armin Geister & Daniel Papack (Germany). “A problem for the New Year’s Eve punch: The same solution – or not…?!” (Authors)
- (30.12) No.1575 (hs#3) János Csák & Gábor Tar (Hungary).
- (29.12) No.1551.2 (ser-s#22 ; Circe Rex Inclusiv) Dirk Borst (Netherlands). Correction for No.1551 & 1551.1. “This time I hope to have found a real correction (attached). Both the first and the second cook are impossible in this position. But who knows what Arno will find next!?” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1574 (hs#3.5) Vitaly Medintsev & Aleksey Oganesjan (Russia). “We have managed to implement probably a NEW idea which might be called ‘Promoted Anticipatory Grimshaw’.” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1573 (h#3 ; Take & Make, Transmuted Kings) Sergej Smotrov (Kazakhstan). “Echo mates” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1572 (h#3.5 ; Invisibles) René J. Millour (France). “In this Wenigsteiner using Invisibles, mating by castling occurs twice in a very strange way!” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1552.1 (h#2 ; Take & Make) Jacques Rotenberg & Pierre Tritten (Israel / France). An improved version to No.1552.
- (26.12) No.1524.1 (-33 & #1 Proca ; Anti-Circe) Dmitrij Baibikov (Israel). Correction to No.1524 after comment by Bojan Bašić.
- (26.12) No.1571 (hs#10) Torsten Linß (Germany). “Critical moves by three pieces with return to their original squares.” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1570 (hs#8.5 ; Neutral pieces ; Alphabetic Chess, PWC, Einstein Chess, Republican Chess) Michael Grushko (Israel).
- (25.12) No.1569 (h#2.5 ; Neutral pieces ; Anti-Circe) Manfred Rittirsch (Germany). “Soul Sacrifice”
- (25.12) No.1568 (h#2 ; Brunner Chess, Back-to-Back) Karol Mlynka (Slovakia).
- (25.12) No.1567 (hs#4 ; Anti-Andernach, Mars Circe) Igor Kochulov (Russia). Enjoy the order of promotions!
- (25.12) No.1566 (hs#3.5 ; LEO, NAO) Franz Pachl (Germany).
- (25.12) No.1565 (h#2 ; Breton Adverse) Thomas Maeder (Switzerland). Glad to see Thomas on JF again, after previous publication back in 2015, No.897.