Updates as of 01-06.Jan, 2013:
As you can see, now I’ve made two sections under the Original Problems top menu: Julia’sFairies-2012 with all problems of the year 2012; Julia’sFairies-2013(I) which will contain the problems of January-April, 2013.
Welcome to see problems published in 2013! –
- No.219 – The question about number of moves in this problem by Paul Rãican made me (and Paul?) think… But finally it is published in Paul’s birthday, 06-Jan! Happy birthday, Paul!
- No.218 – “Half-check Chess” by Kostas Prentos & his wife Diane Barnard ! Warm welcome to Diane!
- No.217 (and version 217.1) – A synthesis of Masand and Circe by János Mikitovics!
- No.216 – Welcome to well known American composer, Newman Guttman, and to his lovely Equihoppers!
- No.215 – Welcome to well known German composer, IM, Manfred Rittirsch! See 3+3 thematic promotions of nP and bP.
- No.214 – Petko A. Petkov – a problem with neutral Locusts, which opens year 2013 !