23rd-26th of December, 2018
Wishing a Merry Christmas to all of you!
- (26.12) No.1364 – Vladislav Nefyodov (h#3 ; Nao, Leo). Published with gratitude for the dedication!
- (26.12) No.1363 – Claude Beaubestre (ser-Z(b8)13 ; Madrasi).
- (26.12) No.1362 – Manfred Rittirsch (h#2 ; Anti-Circe).
- (26.12) No.1361 – Anatoly Stepochkin (hs#4 ; KoKo, Norsk Sjakk). Echo mates and again the difference of implementation in Popeye/WinChloe.
- (26.12) No.1360 – Sergej Smotrov (hs#4). Mirror echo mates. (Author)
- (24.12) No.1359 – Jean-Marc Loustau (#2 ; Rook-Lion, Bishop-Lion, Rose-Lion). When Popeye says “Yes” WinChloe replies “No”, when WinChloe says “Yes” Popeye replies “No”!
- (24.12) No.1354.1 – Aleksey Oganesjan, René Millour & Sergey Shumeiko (hs#5). An improvement to No.1354 shown in the comments: “the key is improved, also Black tempo-move and try with reciprocal interference of wR and bB were added.” (Authors)
- (23.12) Dear authors, I have about 10 of problems/versions to publish by the end of this year. Will try to do my best to have them all. But I celebrate Christmas and New Year at home too, and can’t spend all my free time here… Could accept only few more this year, in case if precisely prepared, please. – Julia
- (23.12) No.1358 – Kenneth Solja (h#7 ; Royal Dynasty). Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2019 to every chess composer (Author)
- (23.12) No.1357 – Günther Weeth & Dmitrij Baibikov (-25 & #1 Proca Retractor Anti-Circe). With this problem authors replace for the tournament previously published problem No.1261.
- (23.12) No.1322.1 – Günther Weeth (-11 & #1 Proca Retractor Anti-Circe). Version to No.1322 with a gratitude to Dmitry Baibikov.
Animated diagrams use Py2Web by Dmitri Turevski and WinChloe’s graphics.
All previously published problems you can find in the subsections of Original Problems menu on the top.
The judge of JF-2018/II: Kjell Widlert. The judge of Retro & PG problems 2017-2018: Dirk Borst.