Updates as of 03-29.Mar, 2013:
- (18.03) No.283 – Vlaicu Crișan – A surprising demonstration of Superguards condition dedicated to its inventor! Happy birthday to Seetharaman Kalyan!
- (17.03) No.282 – Paul Rãican – Interesting example of the rarely used fairy condition Cage Circe!
- (12.03) No.281 – Anatoly Skripnik with the second duplex on Julia’sFairies! Warm welcome to Anatoly!
- (10.03) I’ve added three my own published problems to My Problems section:
55 – h#2,5*; Grasshoppers; composed in July-2012, published in ORBIT – 2012, No.56 ;
59 – h#2; Lions; composed in July-2012 for Latvian game igra.lv ;
68 – hs#2,5; Nightrider; composed in November-2012, published in VARIANTIM – 2012, No.58.
- (08.03) No.279, 280 – Two very good Take&Make problems by Pierre Tritten!
- (05.03) No.277, 278 by Chris Feather – A very exotic combination of fairy conditions Anti-Kings+Anti-Circe! Enjoy the problems and author’s explanations!
- (04.03) No.276 by János Mikitovics – One more Happy Birthday-problem! See surprising finals with Chameleon-promotions!
- (04.03) I have a pleasure to present you a Happy Birthday article by Seetharaman K. dedicated to Petko A. Petkov!
- (03.03) No.274, 275 by Valerio Agostini. No.274 – A nice Bristol realized with Nightriders; No.275 – A very good activity of Andernach Grasshopper!
You can see, that now there are two sections under the Original Problems top menu: Julia’sFairies-2012 with all problems of the year 2012; Julia’sFairies-2013(I) which will contain the problems of January-April, 2013. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(I) – Juraj Brabec.