First of all I’d like to wish a Happy Easter to all of You!!
And now – to some different events coming soon:
- The Award of informal tourney JF-2012 is going to appear in April! I’d like to turn your attention one more time to the list of problems which participate in the tourney – in the list for 2012 I’ve left their background white, while making a darker background for the problems which does not participate. In case of any objections please write me ASAP!
- April is the last month of the first part of informal tourney 2013 – Julia’sFairies-2013(I) – where participate fairy problems published in January-April, 2013. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(I) – Juraj Brabec. You’re very welcome to submit your entries till the last day of April to participate in!
- The 10th of April is the birthday of juliasfairies.com website. This baby becoming 1 year old!
- An article by GM Petko A. Petkov about Marine pieces coming soon in April! I’m sure you will enjoy it!
Thank You for visiting! And have a nice spring! – Julia
Updates as of 03-29.Mar, 2013:
- (29.03) No.284.1 – János Mikitovics – An improved version of No.284 is published on the same page!
- (25.03) No.287 – Emmanuel Manolas – Long white K-series combined with surprising R-promotion!
- (21.03) No.285, 286 – Gani Ganapathi – Two problems with Equihoppers: h#3 with Chameleon promotions and hs#2,5 demonstrating Anti-Circe!
- (18.03) No.284 – János Mikitovics – One more Happy birthday problem dedicated to Seetharaman Kalyan!
- (18.03) No.283 – Vlaicu Crișan – A surprising demonstration of Superguards condition dedicated to its inventor! Happy birthday to Seetharaman Kalyan!
- (17.03) No.282 – Paul Rãican – Interesting example of the rarely used fairy condition Cage Circe!
- (12.03) No.281 – Anatoly Skripnik with the second duplex on Julia’sFairies! Warm welcome to Anatoly!
- (10.03) I’ve added three my own published problems to My Problems section:
55 – h#2,5*; Grasshoppers; composed in July-2012, published in ORBIT – 2012, No.56 ;
59 – h#2; Lions; composed in July-2012 for Latvian game igra.lv ;
68 – hs#2,5; Nightrider; composed in November-2012, published in VARIANTIM – 2012, No.58.
- (08.03) No.279, 280 – Two very good Take&Make problems by Pierre Tritten!
- (05.03) No.277, 278 by Chris Feather – A very exotic combination of fairy conditions Anti-Kings+Anti-Circe! Enjoy the problems and author’s explanations!
- (04.03) No.276 by János Mikitovics – One more Happy Birthday-problem! See surprising finals with Chameleon-promotions!
- (04.03) I have a pleasure to present you a Happy Birthday article by Seetharaman K. dedicated to Petko A. Petkov!
- (03.03) No.274, 275 by Valerio Agostini. No.274 – A nice Bristol realized with Nightriders; No.275 – A very good activity of Andernach Grasshopper!
You can see, that now there are two sections under the Original Problems top menu: Julia’sFairies-2012 with all problems of the year 2012; Julia’sFairies-2013(I) which will contain the problems of January-April, 2013. The judge for informal fairy tourney 2013(I) – Juraj Brabec.