JF Original Problems | December, 2020
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 !
My very best wishes to everybody!
(19.12.) Julia’s illness is over! ⇒
- (31.12) No.1577 (#2 ; PAO, VAO, NAO, RAO, Chinese Camelrider) Jean-Marc Loustau (France). “Double complete Tertiary Threat Correction (TTC), with successive corrections of thematic double threats” (Author) … and much more!
- (31.12) No.1576 (#3 ; Mars Circe) Armin Geister & Daniel Papack (Germany). “A problem for the New Year’s Eve punch: The same solution – or not…?!” (Authors)
- (30.12) No.1575 (hs#3) János Csák & Gábor Tar (Hungary).
- (29.12) No.1551.2 (ser-s#22 ; Circe Rex Inclusiv) Dirk Borst (Netherlands). Correction for No.1551 & 1551.1. “This time I hope to have found a real correction (attached). Both the first and the second cook are impossible in this position. But who knows what Arno will find next!?” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1574 (hs#3.5) Vitaly Medintsev & Aleksey Oganesjan (Russia). “We have managed to implement probably a NEW idea which might be called ‘Promoted Anticipatory Grimshaw’.” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1573 (h#3 ; Take & Make, Transmuted Kings) Sergej Smotrov (Kazakhstan). “Echo mates” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1572 (h#3.5 ; Invisibles) René J. Millour (France). “In this Wenigsteiner using Invisibles, mating by castling occurs twice in a very strange way!” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1552.1 (h#2 ; Take & Make) Jacques Rotenberg & Pierre Tritten (Israel / France). An improved version to No.1552.
- (26.12) No.1524.1 (-33 & #1 Proca ; Anti-Circe) Dmitrij Baibikov (Israel). Correction to No.1524 after comment by Bojan Bašić.
- (26.12) No.1571 (hs#10) Torsten Linß (Germany). “Critical moves by three pieces with return to their original squares.” (Author)
- (26.12) No.1570 (hs#8.5 ; Neutral pieces ; Alphabetic Chess, PWC, Einstein Chess, Republican Chess) Michael Grushko (Israel).
- (25.12) No.1569 (h#2.5 ; Neutral pieces ; Anti-Circe) Manfred Rittirsch (Germany). “Soul Sacrifice”
- (25.12) No.1568 (h#2 ; Brunner Chess, Back-to-Back) Karol Mlynka (Slovakia).
- (25.12) No.1567 (hs#4 ; Anti-Andernach, Mars Circe) Igor Kochulov (Russia). Enjoy the order of promotions!
- (25.12) No.1566 (hs#3.5 ; LEO, NAO) Franz Pachl (Germany).
- (25.12) No.1565 (h#2 ; Breton Adverse) Thomas Maeder (Switzerland). Glad to see Thomas on JF again, after previous publication back in 2015, No.897.